These mini prints are illustrations for my short werewolf-ish, alchemy-punk comic, Bleeding Heart! You can pick up your own mini print pack by supporting the Bleeding Heart Kickstarter!!
Only FOUR MORE DAYS to go in the campaign! Woo!
Yo!! Look at this!
remember these, kids? they used to be so popular on deviantART way back in like 2008 and i remember i used to be so pumped about doing one, though i never really did. so, last night i even had a dream about doing one of these, so i put together some scenarios and here we are, haha! feel free to reblog or save the template for yourself if it catches your fancy!
please tag your finished meme as harteus meme so that i and others can find your artwork easily and collected. <3
Pro criticism of treatment of women in gaming.
Anti Anita and her uninformed misguided treatment of a lot of games, lies, footage and artwork stealing, lack of passion for gaming as a whole, and the callout tunnel vision both ignoring context, the fictional worlds, and everything surrounding the footage she shows in favor of using a shot to demonize a title as part of the problem.
I just don’t think that she’s the right person to be treated like the only high profile authority on these issues. At all. She doesn’t genuinely care about or enjoys gaming all that much, she just merged the popular topic with her activism because it’s a formula for attention.
YES.YES.YES. People need to realise this
This belongs more on Facebook than it does on tumblr.
i think you’re missing out on some of tumblr then… but it should be on facebook too, it should be on every social media site!
i finished playing burial at sea and replaying bioshock 1 and wanted to get the fanart out of my system. its been forever since i last drew bioshock fanart lol
I don’t know about you guys but I am psyched to get an education, woo. This year is a hella important year for me because if I don’t finish this school year with five As then I am a dead man walking, you get me? So this started off as a collection to help me get those fabulous As but I thought, what the hell? I’ll share this perfection with everyone else because sharing is caring. Anyways, down to the nitty gritty
001. CALEDONIA’S DECLASSIFIED SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE
- advice for college
- how to survive in college
- how to survive freshmen year of high school
- college packing list
- alternative to buying expensive textbooks
- dorm room survival
- free online college courses
002. WRITE LIKE A FUCKING ANGEL
- the ultimate guide to writing
- how to write good
- how to write an essay
- how to write a good essay
- the five paragraph essay
- deadly sins checklist
- formatting your paper
- tips on getting started
- seven tips to become a better writer (stephen king)
- four ways to have confidence in your writing
- seven ways to speed up your writing
- five ways to add sparkle to your writing
- how to finish what you started: a five step plan for writers
- thirty-one ways to find inspiration for your writing
- tips for dealing with writer’s block
003. READING ISN’T ONLY FOR NERDS AND FANGIRLS
- how to take care of your books
- how to read shakespeare
- no fear shakespeare (i found this incredibly useful when studying macbeth!)
- one hundred most read books
- how to read difficult books
- how to read faster
- books made into movies
- books made into tv shows
- 350+ free ebooks
004. STUDY MOTHER FUCKER
- studying tips
- studying techniques
- how to pull an all-night and still have a successful exam result
- how to get motivated to study
- tips to help you concentrate
- time management tips
- chrome site blocker
005. LEARNING SHIT
- solve any maths equations: 1, 2.
- when your teacher says not to use wikipedia (an alternative)
- square root calculator, cube root calculator
- for when you can’t do your homework
- chemical equation balancer (what got me through chemistry last year)
- cliffnotes, sparknotes
- college courses
- how to: multiply big numbers
- crash courses (youtube)
- teaches you everything
006. PRESENTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL WORK AY
007. USEFUL WEBSITES BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE /SOMETIMES/
- TED (basically gods gift)
- challenge your brain
- feed the hungry and up your vocabulary game
- free online textbooks
- final grade calculator
- a whole page dedicated to studying and organising
008. MUSIC TO CALM DOWN UR SCHOOL DAY BLUES YO
- a really chill playist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- calm nature sounds
- concentration/focus playlist
- relaxation is key
- four hours of classical music
- playlists to listen to: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx.
009. ALL THIS STUDYING??? YOU NEED A BREAK, MY FRIEND.
- watch a cute ass dog lick your screen
- one hundred thousand stars
- movies masterpost
- foreign movies
- gay movies
- lesbian movies you should definitely watch
- broadway musicals
- LGBT+ books
- download free books
- read any book
- the best masterpost ever if you’re bored
010. TIPS FOR SCHOOL N STUFF BCUS I WANTED TEN BITS
- try your best. not everyone can get all As, and getting all As does not make you better than everyone else. just do the best you can and be the best person you can be.
- don’t sleep in class! i know it seems so so tempting but slept my way through geography last year and i got a C in my exam instead of the expected A so…
- Don’t tick off your teacher, follow the rules to an extent, get to class on time, respect your classmates and teachers. you know, just be a decent person.
- be positive!!! and not just for the first week or so, keep the positivity going throughout the whole school year. if you don’t believe in yourself then why should anyone else?
- "you can do it, wildcat, i believe in u" — something troy bolton said one time probably definitely
How can you make the two greatest assassins in the universe completely useless and boring?
Yall will bitch about anything and everything on this site. It’s one movie with many sequels coming and shit. Did you expect to throw every side villain back story into one single movie?
Did you even pay attention to the movie? Gamoras’s motive was stated in the middle of the fucking movie. Or did you fall asleep in the middle of it?
How about instead of making a dumb comic like this you pick up the actual comic and read up on the character?
I’d never even heard of the character and I know what she’s about during the movie.
And without knowing anything but what I’ve seen in the movie, I’d suspect that Nebula is kind of a psycho/sneaky little snake that truly wouldn’t want to work with Gamora because their personalities are different. She, unlike Gamora, has no qualms in letting worlds die so long as it gets her the power to challenge Thanos, but she’s also not trying to catch hell by opposing him directly.
I mean, it helps that she also has some obvious sibling rivalry and Gamora probably shows her up like she did in the start of the movie regularly enough for Nebula to hate her guts, but also probably respect her as the other most successful assassin? A killing machine that hates other killing machines regardless of whether they’re weak and pathetic or skilled enough to threaten her either physically or in terms of her standing with Thanos? What a concept.
Gamora, despite their similar background, still cares about things other than herself. Nebula don’t give a shit if it ain’t about her goals or saving her own skin.
But what the fuck do I know, I just paid attention during the movie.